http://i.imgur.com/1Pzpc.jpg
http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/#595

Friday, October 9, 2009

Summer Trips ( New York)











During the summer we were able to go New York with Brad, while he was working there. We had a fun time! We went to the big Natural History Museum, to every major toy store, the Central park zoo and Leah and I got to see a Broadway show, which it was my favorite part of the trip. I loved being in such a big city, there is so much to do in New York, but after a few days there with two kids and no car I wondered how do people live and raise kids in New York. I pushed the stroller everywhere in a 85 degree heat that felt more like 90 since the humidity was high and was absolutely exhausted by the end of the day. The streets are packed with people so it was hard to maneuver a double stroller in the middle of everyone. It rained a lot while we were there, just big thunderstorms that only last about 20 minutes but it was enough to create major chaos in a city packed with tourists and cars. Anyway like I said before the best part of the trip besides being able to see my husband everyday was to go to the "Little Mermaid Broadway Show" with Leah. She was so excited and she acted like a little adult at the play. The show was great and I would recommend to anyone even adults. The little mermaid is one of Leah's favorite Disney characters and she sang along with her. How cute! I wish I could have taken pictures of the show. Claire is not the greatest traveler but she did well while I pushed her in the stroller. She slept most of the time while we were out, now the moment I went inside a store that had clothes for me she would immediately wake up and scream, get me out of here or at least she meant that.

1 comment:

kjkabm said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and busy summer! Missed seeing you while we were in Dallas! Next time :)