http://i.imgur.com/1Pzpc.jpg
http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/#595

Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up/ Halloween 2009








So I haven't updated my blogg for over 7 months. How sad, I'm really bad at keeping this up. My family is asking for pictures of my kids so I will do many entries trying to catch up the last couple of months.

Let start with Halloween of last year. Leah and Claire were so excited about Halloween. Leah decided that she wanted to be Tinkerbell, not a surprise at all since she loves those kind of movies. Claire was Snow Shite and a Dalmatian puppy. During the fall we had fun going to our favorite pumpkin patch and decorating our house for Halloween. Leah had a party in her school, where she sang songs and was able to do some crafts. Claire had her play group party, with her little friends. They were all so cute! We also had a church party and them of course the big night of Halloween. Brad was the one that took Leah out trick or treating. Claire wasn't feeling so well that day. It was a busy time with all the parties and activities, but this is what fall is about at the Hunter's home.

No comments: