http://i.imgur.com/1Pzpc.jpg
http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/#595

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chicago my kind of town!

I just love Chicago during the summer. Brad's is working in a project down in Chicago so we decide to come and visit the family. We had such a great time. My niece Daphynne is here visiting us from Brazil. She is 15 and she is a lot of fun. This is her first time in the U.S. and I'm glad that she could come and spend the summer with us. She loved Chicago!. We visit the main sites such as Navy Pier, Buchkinghan fountain, Sears Tower, Millennium Park and saw the 4th of July fire works downtown. That was absolutely crazy! Just so you know a couple of people got shot that day. Thankfully nothing happen to us but I have to say it was kind of scary. There were thousand of people at the place trying to find one little spot to see the fire works. When it was over it was like a flood of people trough out the streets of Chicago and we could barely move. However we still had a great time with our cousins and their kids.

We also celebrated Leah's birthday there with our family down in Chicago. Thank you Cibe for preparing everything, Leah was so excited that we sang happy birthday to her again, is like the never ending birthday.

I also have to thank you Gizelle for the great barbecue at you house and for the trip to the zoo.

Well over all Chicago is my kind of town. It has great food, great sites to see, great people and during the summer it has the perfect weather. I'm glad I got to experience Chicago again. So long!

Below are some of our pictures.

No comments: