http://i.imgur.com/1Pzpc.jpg
http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/#595

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Disneyland Fun!!!





  1. For our big family vacation this year we picked Disneyland! We decide that it would be fun to take my niece there. It was also my first time in Disneyland. I bent to Disneyworld but not Disneyland, I have to say is all the same, except that Disneyworld is a lot bigger and the main castle is a lot prettier. We had a great time! the best part was looking at Leah's face when she saw the princess. She was so happy and could not stop shouting all the princess names, Cinderella! Snow White! she loved the pared and was absolutely exasted by 9:00. We stay until 11:00 p.M. and it was a very long day. The bad part is that Leah will not even remember anything, oh well at least we had fun.

What did you think about Disneyland?

  • Claire's point of view.
  • I think I liked but I kept falling asleep all those people made me tired, but I did like my milk.

  • Leah's point of view.
  • I just loved all the princess specially Cinderella, she was nice. I liked Mickey mouse too and all the rides.

  • Daphynne points of view. ( my niece)
  • A world where you dreams can come true. Just awesome!

  • Danielle point of view.
  • I liked because everybody else liked and were happy. Now of course I had a good time who wouldn't have a good time at Disneyland?

  • Brad's point of view.
  • There was a lot of standing in line. Very expensive! Dads beware I don't recommend taking your family there! ( just kidding).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Isabel couldn't get enough of these pictures! She kept calling out the names of the princesses as well. Guess I'll have to take Isabel someday now.

The Fowers said...

I loved everyone's points of view! leah could be one of the princesses there!