http://i.imgur.com/1Pzpc.jpg
http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/#595

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Utah (General Conference)

Having lunch (almoco) at my Uncle Elias' house. Good fejoada tia Marilia!


Time to head to Temple Square. It was freezing that day, this is why we were all bundled up. Remember this was the first week of April and it seemed to snow every day we were there.






Leah and Claire visiting their buddies from Utah.




My good friend Jaquelina. It was nice to hang out with you even though it was only for a short period of time.
Thanks for dinner it was awesome!



The girls! Anatanielle (my cousin), me and my sister-in-law Kristy.
The whole gang at the old Tabernacle.



My parents were sealed at the Provo Temple.



General Conference Day. It was a wonderful and uplifting experience. I loved seeing the Prophet and listening to all the talks. The chorus was amazing and I was so grateful that I was able to be there with my husband, brother, and sister-in-law. My uncle came with us too and he is a really fun person to hang out with. Thanks tio for everything.

No comments: